Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Not leaving Blogger for good just yet...

I won't be completely stopping this sight until I'm convinced that Wordpress is all that people are saying that it is. I've just learned that WP doesn't allow Adsense. Let me expound. They HAVE adsense on our blogs but we just don't get credit for it. I would rather not have ads all over my blogs to begin with. However, if they're going to be there, I would like to at least be able to get something from it. I realize that it is how WP allows us to blog for free, but so does Blogger and they allow folks to get a part of the percentage. This is a little frustrating since I just finished getting a couple domains from godaddy to link to my WP blog. If I can't sell stuff through WP it will defeat at least a part of what I was hoping to accomplish.
Anyways, I'll keep this blog open and keep commenting on it from time to time. In a perfect world I would use this one because I love the Google world and all that it has to offer. Blogger just doesn't seem to have risen to the level of Google's other apps.